MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2006, 03:49 PM
Blocked From MTU.Community

now im more not impressed

as my post been removed from forum. if so why? is it because i said i was not impressed with the new 3.00? or is it in the wrong forum. thanks
Old November 1st, 2006, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Are you sure your first post actually made it into the forum? Did you see it listed?

Beside that point, why are you not impressed with Microstudio 3.000?
Old November 1st, 2006, 04:07 PM

I saw it, but can't find it now..
Old November 1st, 2006, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

I searched and didn't find it. Who knows?
Old November 1st, 2006, 04:34 PM
Administrator

Yes, I moved it to a hidden Forum for MTU Staff only. These Forums are for helping others, and discussing karaoke.

Why do you feel like you need to say here that you don't like it?

What purpose does that accomplish?

Microstudio 3.0 has a tremendously expanded set of features from version 2.6. When you give no facts, it is simply your opinion.

If you want to state your factual reasons, state them. Otherwise, your negative attitude posts will continue to be removed.
Old November 1st, 2006, 05:05 PM
Blocked From MTU.Community

my post removed

so much forfreedom of speech i thought america was the bith of freedom of speech wel ill not get into a battle of words like you say admin its my opinion. ps. 2613 is great thats my opinion anyway.
Old November 1st, 2006, 07:45 PM
Frequent Member

more drives are usable.
very very clean imports.
faster burns.
super clean graphics and sound.
everything improved.
burns KMA files and others.
very user friendly.
Gee i dont know why anyone would want it either.
Test Machine #1
Windows XP-PRO SP3
Dell 4700c P4 3.2 GHz
2 Gigs pc2-ddr 4200 Ram
seagate 320 Gig SATA Hard Drive
107 Gigs free
Internal Sound Card
NEC 6650a Internal DVD/RW Slimeline
Jaton Nvidia 8400GS-Ex 512 Megs Ram On Board
All windows Updates
Old November 1st, 2006, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuengirola View Post
so much forfreedom of speech i thought america was the bith of freedom of speech wel ill not get into a battle of words like you say admin its my opinion. ps. 2613 is great thats my opinion anyway.

fuengirola,

Yes,we prize our freedom of speech very much. That said I must add that freedom of speech is meaningless unless those who claim to prize it are ready to defend the right of someone who has an opinion that is in direct contradiction to their own beliefs to express those beliefs. Only then is it truly a freedom.

I think it's all rather ludicrous anyway since the thread was not closed, and your opinion is still here for all to read, so it looks like you made a point anyway.

Just an opinion
Old November 1st, 2006, 09:06 PM

Well, **** it. I am impressed. I've been without my Microstudio for over a year, but the new one works as it should. I'm as excited as my wife was the first time she saw me in my birthday suit.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
If you want to state your factual reasons, state them. Otherwise, your negative attitude posts will continue to be removed.
My deleting negative attitude, insulting posts has nothing to do with FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It is pure decency and respect we are talking about here, and if you want to talk insults and trash, go elsewhere. I have never in the past, nor do I today, nor will I tomorrow tolerate negative attitudes.

fuengirola, stop posting your negative comments and insults or you will be PERMANTENTLY BANNED. I don't expect to see your negative posts again. If I do, I won't any more after the next one.

As I quoted above, FACTS that lead to your conclusions are acceptable to post. Posting that you don't like it in an insulting manner is not acceptable. It doesn't help MTU, other visitors to our site, or users of the product in any way.

If someone doesn't like what we put as text, or screen layouts, or whatever... there are friendly ways to make a suggestion, and the same can be said by flaming insults, which, if someone repeatedly does this will get them PERMANTENTLY BANNED from viewing or posting in these Forums.

I hope that is clear enough for everyone.

We take MANY inputs into consideration when we design a new product. Sometimes, we don't have time to add this or that, and it is scheduled for a future release. Sometimes, we make tradeoffs to keep the cost down. If what you pay is not an issue, we could make different tradeoffs, but the price is VERY IMPORTANT.

I'm closing this Thread as it has no further value. I will delete in sometime this month after everyone who needs to read it has done so.