MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 20th, 2006, 03:20 PM

Questions about other contacting methods

I'm pretty sure this will be moved to another thread. This is in response to a post by admin in which they inform us that Private Messaging has been disabled.

If Private messaging has been disabled, is there no way to access some of the valuable info that I have in that folder? (My little log-on message still acknowledges that I have 66 private messages.

Is sending a message via E-mail still an option?
Old April 20th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Administrator

I split this from the CD+G to BIN thread as it is not on topic.

The PM is disabled. There are a number of reasons, including the amount of processing power it required, slowing down the Forum response time.

The messages are not available at this time. I'm sorry we didn't get everyone more warning, but that's how it is some times.

MTU still receives emails, but with 80,000 to 150,000 a day coming in, and 3 spam arrestors, its touch-and-go as to what will actually get to us.

Be sure not to use any Subject: words that may in any way appear like SPAM as the 3 arrestors will auto-delete it without notice to MTU.

The Forums are the best means to communicate with us.
Old April 20th, 2006, 07:30 PM

Not done yet

One more question. Can another forum user use my profile, if I so desire, and send me an e-mail. I think that this must have been disabled too, since on the occasions I tried to e-mail another user, per instructions, the flag said that they didn't elect to receive e-mails. Since I myself was one of them and know that my profile is to receive e-mails (BRING EM ON!!), something is wrong. Admittedly, it might just be that I was trying to send myself the e-mail.

Anyway, I like the option to "take it outside" ,as it were, with people of similar interests, without filling the forums with personal stuff and am sorry for the circumstances that necesitated the move to cut these things off.