MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 6th, 2005, 11:20 PM

Question Microstudio™ 3.000?

First let me say that Microstudio is a great product. I've have changed computers and the new CDR-DVDR doesn't work. I was hoping to get an upgrade to possibly overcome this problem. I seem to recall that Microstudio™ 3.000 was to come out May 15th, 2005 and possibly solve my problem. Now I read about the upgade and there is no date for availability. Please advise of when will it come out and what will the cost be. Additionally the ad (seen below) says I can buy it now, but when I click on it explains "How to get your FREE version 2.610 upgrade!" Is this the actual number for version 3.000?

Microstudio™ 3.000
We are adding new code to interface to almost any CDROM and CDR-DVDR burner to read and write CDG format discs. This means whatever drives you have will PROBABLY WORK with Microstudio 3.000! MTU CDG Certified drives are still the highest quality available, able to even do some cleanup of scratched discs while importing. The CDG lyrics display code now runs on cheaper, less powerful graphics cards. This is a killer upgrade. It will be free to all who have purchased Microstudio or the latest upgrade since January 1, 2005, so you can buy now and get the new code. Prior owners (before 01/01/05) will need to order the upgrade for $15.

Last edited by stgermaw; June 6th, 2005 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Clearer explanation of problem
Old June 7th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Administrator

We are now on this code, and still not done. We are now adding the "READING" code into Hoster 3.120 to allow us to test it and make sure this portion is working before we attempt to finish the "WRITING" code.

I can tell you our programmer is now back on the READING-WRITING code 100%. However, I can't tell you when. We expected to be shipping months ago. It is very hard code to develop, test and perfect. The budget is now beeing ignored as we are committed to making this happen.

July? August?

Don't order anything for now. We will notify all existing Microstudio users (via your registered email address) when it is time to buy the upgrade, or if you need to buy the upgrade.