Only users who have ordered our product(s) can register in the MTU.Community.
Add "@mtu.com" and "@mtu.org" to your email APPROVED
list to insure emails sent by the Forum or Help Ticket system are delivered to you.
AN OFFER TO REGISTER
appears each time you visit the MTU .Community Forums and are not registered. Click to register and fill in the fields.
Registration allows you to:
- Select a Username you want to be known as, which appears beside your posts. If the one you enter is already in use, you will be asked to enter a different one.
- Enter your Email that you order MTU products with. Only MTU Staff can view it as "administrators". Doing this allows us to find your MTU Account (with the same email) to see what you have ordered, installed, etc. It also allows us to call you for more facts if you are reporting a problem we are working to solve.
VERY IMPORTANT! Enter your email you use to order from MTU so we can verify you as an honored MTU user versus a spammer. We delete any Username with an email that does NOT match an MTU User Account.
Be a Forum Giver by:
- Click the Create New button to create a new Thread with a new subject and post your question or point you want to discuss. You can edit your posts for up to 30 minutes after you submit them.
- With any Thread open, click the Post Reply button to add your answer or question related to the Thread Subject.
- When you add a post under a Thread, when someone also posts in that Thread you will receive ONE email notification until you click the link in that email, or visit the Forums and open that Thread. Each Thread is separate so you will receive ONE email from each Thread you post under.
We hope you will join and become a Giver!
- Post that you have the same problem discussed in that Thread, and it happens when you do such and such.
- Post FACTS so we can help solve your problem. View Information to Give Us for details to post, insuring you give us all the facts to help us QUICKLY diagnose a problem or request you post.
- DO NOT post emotions or insults as we will not "feel bad" with you. We are here to HELP answer your question, solve your problem, and share ideas.
- Post New Feature Suggestions that MTU Staff review to add to future releases of your product.
- Post Testimonials of how well the product is working for you, and how you use it. We appreciate a "pat on the back" every once in a while.