MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 6th, 2003, 06:49 PM

Question Problem Installing Ksuite4 Bundle

Hi.
I am new and I am just trying to install the Ksuite4 bundle. The problem is, when I try to Obtain Kpro ID I get Network Adapter not fornd, and therefore can not get tie MACID. I am running under Windows XP Home Edition and do have a network adapter installed and workng properly. Can you help me over this huddle???

Thank you
Old September 8th, 2003, 04:25 PM

If you Right Click on My Computer. Left click Properties. Left click the Hardware Tab, left click the Device Manager button. Click on Network Adapters Make sure there is a Network adapter showing under this, OTHER THAN 1394 Net Adapter.

If there is one that is showing, make sure that it is enabled and doesn't have a Red X or a Yellow ! on it. If it has either one of these, then it is not working correctly, and this is why it won't show up in the Kproid.exe program.

Please post the name of the network card that you have installed in this post also.