MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st, 2003, 05:18 PM

Angry ERROR: system error #1 *frustrated*

I've been messing with this Kpro for over a month now and it STILL won't work. I'm getting a little tired of fooling with it. I had to go out and by a stupid ethernet adapter that I'll probably never even use, just so I could get my serial number. On a further note, I had to buy 2 different ethernet adaptors before I found one that would even work right. What's up with that? This is just ridiculous.

Okay so I finally got my serial number. Tried to install kpro. Everything seemed to be fine. I should have known I'd have to come back in here yet again. I'm not a bit surprised. I did everything. Uninstall, reinstall, copy/paste, over and over and over but STILL nothing. "System error #1. Contact MTU"

How can I get this program to work????

Just so that you all know, MTU's phone system is horrible. It's almost impossible to get through because the operator is either away or busy. You have to leave a message. They say they'll call you back but never do.