MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 30th, 2007, 11:29 AM

Unhappy

Purchased upgrade for Karaoke Suite 4....tried to install Microstudio 4.0000....3 or 4 times...even downloaded it again from My Account....
have checked and rechecked registration number...even "copied" & "pasted" the number !!! No install.....Went ahead and installed Keyrite,Vogone, & KH Pro without a problem.
I have left "Support Tickets" 2 times 1 last week and 1 today....I logged off the web site and came back later...but it shows I don't have any
"Support Tickets" open (or closed )
I'm totally frustrated !!! Wish someone would tell me what I'm doing wrong.... I'm not a computer whiz.....but I have never had this much
problem finding support or installing a program !!
2.66G Pentium 4 1 g Ram 90% free...so shouldn't have any problems
The old Microstudio is now uninstalled...as a result of trying to install the new one.
Old April 30th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonromi View Post
I am having the same problem...the other 3 programs installed without a problem....have tried to reinstall...checked the registration no.....even downloaded the setup to my computer a second time ....no luck.
I have left 2 Support Tickets...but when I go back to check the status....it shows that I don't have any open (or closed). It's really
frustrating and I don't know what I'm doing wrong !!
Please Help.
You did not complete all the steps to submit those support tickets and that is why they don't show up when you go back. Try it again and this time go all the way through it until you get a confirmation the ticket is submitted.
Old April 30th, 2007, 12:30 PM

Thanks, will try it again now !!
Old April 30th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Administrator

jonromi, we're sorry for the frustration. The problem was on our end with the KSuite4 product in our store.

We have fixed this. You need to delete all copies of your current Microstudio Registration Code (it will never work), then go to your store account and get the new Registration Code we have just created for you. It is in the same order.

Thanks for posting this so we could find and fix our problem.

We are redoing our Support Center. What happened to you is you clicked the Submit button once, the scripts then search existing articles for answers to your question and presented them for you to read with messages to click the Submit button a second time if you don't find your answer. There are too many people having this problem, so we will change it.

Oh... in the future, please don't add your problem to the bottom of an existing post. It is always best to create your own Forum Thread so we can see and track your problem separately.