MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 11th, 2006, 05:41 PM

help ???

I have a question about my updated version of micro studio now that i have 3.001 i can no longer send the words to my T.V. I Used to be able to hit Toc refresh and then click the song i wanted and when it stated to play i would double click on the screen and it would then go to my T.V.
Im not sure why this is Option is not working for me now? Can you Please help i dont want to go back to my old version of Micro studio that was 2.610.

Also i have hoster and i love it i am tryingt to put it on my new laptop and when i do it is telling me that already have it on two computers. im not sure why this is as i have just bought my second laptop just 2 weeks ago please help me to find out why i can only have it on one computer thanks John
Old December 11th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Administrator

I split this to a separate thread as it does not belong under someone elses on a different topic.

Microstudio's play feature is not meant to run shows with it. It is provided to allow viewing discs and imported files.

Dual-display was accidentally enabled in Microstudio when we converted to a common display routine used by Hoster and Microstudio. In version 3.0xx dual display support was removed.