MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old July 11th, 2006, 07:43 PM

lyrics scrolling mode

Using Microstudio 6.12, Whether I burn it with Microstudio or any other program, a song with scrolling lyrics will mess up bad as soon as it starts to scroll. Playing back the same disc using Doblon it works fine. Scrolling lyrics is where they pass by from bottom to top in a long continuous chain. Anyone know what causes this and what to do to fix it?
Old July 12th, 2006, 04:35 PM

I am not sure exactly what you are talking about, with the Scrolling Lyrics. Is this in the CD+G format? What brand of CD+G disc is this?

What kind of Video card do you have?
Old July 13th, 2006, 12:46 PM

Lyrics scrolling mode

I create a song with Home producer or any other cd+g creator and make it into a .cdg or .bin file and burn it to a TDK Music disc and then play it
back. When I use the scrolling mode of display, which doesn't paint the screen and erase, but has the lyrics paint the screen initially and then scroll in from the bottom and out the top. While they are moving the lyrics are highlighted in the normal manner. Some commercial discs are made to do that. If I play the disc back using Microstudio, the screen is painted initially but as it starts to scroll, the lyrics coming on to the screen from the bottom are painted with pieces of the letters missing or wrong color. This does not happen if I play back using Power CD+G Player, CDRWin or Dart. It really is no huge deal. I just went back and recreated the bin files in the Sound Choice Mode.
A bigger problem is that the discs won't play on a JVC Player. But that is a problem with KHP and not Microstudio, because I can mix a disc with Homemade files and commercial files and the commercial will play but the Homemade won't. I was told that if I put a picture at the beginning of the song that it will play. I am going to try that and see if it does.