MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 17th, 2001, 09:43 AM

Angry Microstudio V2.311

I downloaded and I cannot execute. It is saying not a win32 file. can someone help me load. I am lost. I have IBM Aptiva and Win98.
Old August 17th, 2001, 10:58 AM

Exclamation There are several things to watch out for...

When you download the file, make sure that you select Save To Disk. If you instead selected "Open file from Current location", this would cause a problem.

Do not have an Internet download accelerator (such as RealAudio's Real Download, or Gozilla) running to download the file. If you are using one, you must turn it off to download any MTU software from our Internet site.

If you now have the file on your computer, check the file size. The full microstudio2311.exe file is 1.06MB. To do this find this file on your computer in Windows Explorer or My Computer. Click on the filename with the mouse right button, a Menu will pop up. Move to Properties at the bottom and click it with the mouse left button. The Size should show 1.06MB. If this is not the size then your file has been corrupted.

If you have a virus on your computer, you can see errors such as the file is not a Win32 file.

Thanks,
Old August 17th, 2001, 02:57 PM

The file was 1.06 but is now 56mb. what do I do now.
Old August 20th, 2001, 02:16 PM

I have resent you the file. Please delete the one on your computer now and redownload it. Then reinstall it. If it does the same thing this time, I would say that you have a virus and that you should take measures in wiping your system clean to remove the virus.

Thanks,
Old August 23rd, 2001, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MTUSUPPORT
I have resent you the file. Please delete the one on your computer now and redownload it. Then reinstall it. If it does the same thing this time, I would say that you have a virus and that you should take measures in wiping your system clean to remove the virus.

Thanks,
Old August 23rd, 2001, 10:12 AM

Where is the file? I tried and got bill me for $15 of which I would llike a refund. I also requested for a cdrom to be sent. I am getting frustrated and if I can't get going I want a refund (but I don't want to). Please help!
Old August 30th, 2001, 08:50 PM

Last communication I wanted to order the disk but couldn't because I was blocked out. Did you order it for me??? If you didn't will I be able to order it. I would like it fast as this has taken weeks now. I see other people are having trouble, also. Please let me know ASAP!
Old August 31st, 2001, 10:03 AM

There was an order that was processed yesterday for a CD-Rom to be shipped out to you. It went out yesterday.

Thanks,
Old August 31st, 2001, 11:10 AM

thanks