MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2004, 10:59 AM

Thumbs down do not waste money on MTU products

I have spent alot of money on their products. They do not return phone calls, they do not answer your questions. Waste of money-dont buy!!!!!!!
Old April 2nd, 2004, 11:27 AM

I disagree. I am very happy with the product that I have and have found the support through the forums helpful and useful. I'm sure there are many others that feel the same way.

Happy MTU supporter.

Jim
Old April 2nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
Administrator

This is very strange you feel this way

First, I am very sorry you are displeased with MTU. We do the best we can to meet each client's needs, but sometimes it seems like we simply can't do enough for someone.

Reviewing your records, to see if we have errored, I found the following facts:

On February 14, you purchased our Suite 4 products and a DVD Recorder.

On February 15, you installed Microstudio.

On March 31, 45 days later, you made your first post in this Forum.

On April 1, MTUSUPPORT answered your question asking for more information to help diagnose your problem.

On April 2, today, there have been 4 more posts in that Thread trying to help you solve the problem.

So Chris, maybe you can elaborate in this post why you feel our reputation deserves such a blistering insult that we are not supporting you? I really would appreciate knowing why you feel this way.

On our Support page we make it very clear that we do not return support phone calls. However, unlike our competitors who do not even list their phone number on their web site, we will talk to someone calling in. Our phone voice mail message tells you not to leave a phone message, but to post in the Forum.

Now, to continue helping you solve your problem, we will need you to follow the directions I will post in your other Thread shortly.
Old April 3rd, 2004, 06:23 AM

Do not waste your....... What a P+++++++

I must disagree strongly with the above. I have been a MTU user for quite a few years and have purchased various products and upgrades and have always been satisfied with MTU's products and their support. On numerous occasions Doug and his staff have bent over backwards to help solve any problems or minor hiccups. Keep up the good work.

Eric W.
Old April 3rd, 2004, 09:54 AM

As a business man I feel it is best to talk to the person on the phone if there is a problem. This is ridiculous to have to try to check your computer every few hours to see if maybe that someone can make a suggestion to help you. I am too busy for this nonsence. If you could handle this problem like most good business people and pick up the phone. We could hopefullly solve this problem without airing your business shortfalls in the full view of the public. I am 45 years old and I have never had to problem shoot a product this way. I think this goes down in my book as a way NOT to do business.

Also as a doctor I know there are people out there that just cannot relate directly on a one to one basis with another human being. Each to his own.

However I do not like to waste money. Nor do I tolerate incompetence.
Old April 3rd, 2004, 10:34 AM

Chris said:
Quote:
As a business man I feel it is best to talk to the person on the phone if there is a problem.
As a business man I take no issue with that statement, however with the increasing use of asinine menu driven automated systems used as customer support in almost every sector of the business community, humbly suggest you prepare yourself for a very frustrating life.

George
Old April 3rd, 2004, 10:50 AM

Ok George,

You come into my sugery suit, I'll operate on your brain then email the answers to your questions. How would that feel?
Old April 3rd, 2004, 11:04 AM

Chris,

Don't know why you're getting argumentative. I did not take issue with your statement.

I simply pointed out that personal one on one live telephone service is rapidly becoming a thing of the past in this society and one can choose to adapt or leead a frustrated life.

George
Closed Thread