View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Honor Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjim View Post
Remember Mark, there are six font setting in the show display, three for the lyrics view and three for the intermission view. Be sure you change all of them.

Jim
I did change them all at least in the lyrics view. I didn't want to change anything in the intermission view because it ain't broke. I did use the settings as a guide to copy from. No luck. I then set the name, time, and title (even though not displayed) to 10pt and tried every font in my list. I only have about a dozen fonts because Windows has to load all True Type Fonts at startup. After any clean install, I go to the folder with all the fonts and delete most of them. When Dale asked about using Ariel Black, I thought that was probably the first font on the list, and I would have defaulted to that. When I had checked it was just plain Ariel, not Ariel Black. Since I was running a yellow background with a red font color, I then tried changing colors of fonts and background colors and had no effect.

Like I said earlier in this thread, it is not a big enough deal to spend one more second on trying to figure it out. I just stretched my screen to hide it and I don't have to give it one more thought. Thanks for wasting your time on this extremely trivial matter. Sometimes if I just walk away from an issue, I will come across something later that will give me a clue as to what I should have tried. If I happen to re-visit this and get it fixed I will let you all know.