PDA

View Full Version : Error Copying

naiphan
December 28th, 2001, 12:28 PM
I have been burning karaoke disk pretty ok only with minor problem but this time it didn't go any further. It started to scan the disk and then it prompt me with the following error:

Error: Unable to read DAT sectors 297 to 323 on device 1:1:0 Illegal command request (04h 00h 02h 05h 64h 00h)

What kind of problem is this? Please I need help.

Thanks.

MTUSUPPORT
December 28th, 2001, 01:03 PM
This is an error message that I have never seen before. Could you please tell me the manufacturer of the Karaoke CD that is giving you this message? If this is a Sound Choice CD, then it most likely is the security that is contained on there discs.

NOTE: New Sound Choice CD's are unable to be copied.

naiphan
December 28th, 2001, 02:23 PM
I have a Thai Karaoke disk which I bought it from an asian store. It's probably the product of the Thailand in Asia.

MTUSUPPORT
December 28th, 2001, 05:36 PM
This could be a different format, possibly that we are not able to read for somer reason. What does it do when you try to play the Disc? What kind of CD-Recorder do you have?

naiphan
December 28th, 2001, 05:38 PM
This could be a different format, possibly that we are not able to read for somer reason. What does it do when you try to play the Disc? What kind of CD-Recorder do you have?

It play fine on the computer. I have a compaq 5330 with 1.6 ghz, 512 RAM, 80 gi-hard drive. The computer comes with a compaq dvd rom and a compaq cd-rw.