PDA

View Full Version : TRying to build a KHP CDG but I get only audio

llizcano
December 17th, 2001, 10:11 PM
I have been using microstudio to duplicate CDG discs successfully, but when i try to build a CDG with 9 songs made with the KH producer, I just get audio and no lyrics...I have played the CDG files in the microstudio and everything seems to be OK.

What could be the problem?...HELP!!!!

Best regards,

Luis

admin
December 21st, 2001, 08:08 PM
When do you only get Audio?

1. Is it in Microstudio playing the disc you just burned?

2. Is it in a Karaoke player?

3. If #2, do you have transparency disabled on the Karaoke player? Read posts in this forum about transparency.

4. What are the exact RGB color numbers you set for the background and border in KHProducer? (000?)

5. Anything else you can tell us would be helpful to diagnose the problem. As it is stated, there are no facts to deal with. :r

admin
December 24th, 2001, 09:20 AM
Did your problem go away? If so, what did you do differently?

llizcano
January 14th, 2002, 07:54 PM
No...I stilll have the problem... I have been trying to play the burned CD in a karaoke player...it is actually a jukebox with karaoke capabilities...it plays OK original and copied CD+G discs but I cant play the ones I assemble with KHproducer.................and I have found new clues... for example I burned a CD 1x with just one song from the KH producer and I tried it in the karaoke player and performed OK...next day...the same CD in the same karaoke player shows no graphics...weird, isnt it?