PDA

View Full Version : Dark Bar

naiphan
December 17th, 2001, 01:30 PM
I am using window xp and recorded my karaoke music very successfully. But when I play in the karakoke machine it very strange in the machine. some of the music track was okey while some have dark bar about half inch from the top of the screen. Another one is the lyrics is on the bottom of the screen and with a dark bar cover the picture on the bottom.

I need help to fix this problems. Is there anyone experiencing this problems at all?

MTUSUPPORT
December 17th, 2001, 05:43 PM
Can you please tell me about your computer.

1) Processor
2) XP Home or Professional?
3) Video Card
4) CD-R drive

Once I get this information, I will beable to help you more. I would say this is leaning towards the CD-R drive, unless this is a Plextor. Also what Brand of CD-R media are you burning on? We recommend using only Mitsui which can be purchased at www.mediasupply.com

naiphan
December 17th, 2001, 06:01 PM
Here is my computer specification that you wanted:

Processor

Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor - 1700 MHz (1.7 GHz)

32KB L1 Pipeline Burst Cache

256KB L2 Pipeline Burst Cache

400 MHz system bus

Memory

512 MB 133 MHz SyncDRAM, Three Total DIMM Slots upgradeable to 1.5GB (SyncDRAM DIMM required)

Hard Drive

80.0 GB UltraDMA hard drive (1)

12X DVD-ROM Drive (2)

12X CD-RW Drive
(3)

Graphics

64MB SDR nVidia™ GeForce2 MX W/TV-Out Graphics Card

128-bit hardware-accelerated 3D graphics

Compaq DVD Player/Navigator

Video Player (AVI, MPEG2 and others)

Maximum non-interlaced resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz (when supported by monitor)

Audio

Integrated AC97 Soundmax II Audio

Dolby® Digital Surround Sound (AC-3)
Audio CD player

Create, organize and play digital MP3, WMA or personal CD audio files on your PC (4)

Diskette Drive

3.5" 1.44 MB diskette drive

Modem

56K ITU V.90 modem (5)

Mouse

Compaq Internet Scroll Mouse

I/O Interfaces

RJ11 Phone Jacks (1 input, 1 output)

RJ45 Ethernet Port

Four USB ports (2 front, 2 back)

Serial RS-232C compatible, DB9 connector (16550)(2 rear)

Parallel EPP/ECP standard centronics-compatible interface (DB + B3225 connector) (1 rear)

Audio ports (line-in, line-out and microphone-in)

Two PS/2 ports

Monitor connection (VGA)

Expansion Bays (six total)

3.5" 1.44 MB Diskette Drive

Hard drive

DVD-ROM drive

CD-RW drive

Two drive bays open for expansion

Expansion Slots (four total)

One PCI slot with modem installed

Two PCI slots open for expansion

One 4X AGP slot with graphics card installed

Compaq Smart Credit Card Keyboard
One-touch buttons take you directly to your favorite Internet activities.
Instant Internet - Personalized start page with news and information you need daily.
Instant e-Mail One-touch access for sending and receiving e-mail.
Compaq Communities - Compaq Custmer Communities - a site that lets you ask questions and interact with other Compaq users ranging from technical experts to novices.
Entertainment- The online, inside scoop on the world of entertainment featuring music downloads, streaming vieo, Web casts, entertainment news and reviews.
Compaq Smart Credit Card - Learn more about Smart Card Technology, apply online for the Fusion SmartVisa Card, and shop at the cash back marketplace.
Search & Research- Instant access to locate news and information on the Internet. Search for topics including shopping, images, movies, music and much more.
Retail Central - Instat connection to the premier shipping destinations on the web.
My Program - Personalize this one-touch button to launch your favorite Web site, application or document.
Help - Press this button to go to the Service and Suppport hose for CD recovery, McAfee Active Shield, Carbon Copy and Compaq Diagnostics. Navigation Zone - New ergonomically designed directional keys enhance gaming, Web navigation and comfort.
Multimedia Zone - One-touch CD controls. Playou directly to your favorite Internet activities.
Instant Internet - Personalized start page with news and information you need daily.

Internet Access
Quick and easy Internet access with the purchase of a Compaq Presario Internet PC

Includes 3 months of America Online Service

Seven e-mail addresses, personal Web space and access to AOL's Instant Messenger
(6)

Networking

10/100 Ethernet Networking

Power Supply

Steady-state 235 watt power supply

Compatibility/Compliance

Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)

Plug-and-Play

Brian Corr
December 17th, 2001, 06:56 PM
What colour of socks are you wearing ?

MTUSUPPORT
December 19th, 2001, 11:41 AM
After all that I still am missing two peices. Please tell me the brand of CD-R media that you are using and also the brand of your CD-R drive.

naiphan
December 21st, 2001, 11:38 AM
I have a compaq CD-R and CD-RW

admin
December 21st, 2001, 08:17 PM
You have not answered the questions yet.

To determine your CDR drive (Compaq is not the manfacturer), you need to click the Start button > Settings > Control Panel > System Icon > Hardware (may be missing some steps before this, or it might be different if not W2000) > CDROM Drives. At this point, you can see the manufacturer and model number. Record them here.

To determine your CDR media (the blank discs you bought), FIRST... make VERY SURE they are CDR, NOT... I REPEAT NOT... CDRW discs. It is impossible to diagnose a problem with CDRW discs. Then, tell us the manufacturer of the discs. :w