PDA

View Full Version : Micro Studio With WindowsXP Proffesional!

Glenski3
August 12th, 2001, 11:32 AM
Does Micro Studio Support Windows XP Proffesional?

I have a copy (Legal) of Windows XP and want to up-grade!

But will Micro Studio & Karaoke Home Producer Function within Windows XP Proffesional....

Please Help!
Kind Regards

Glenski3

admin
August 12th, 2001, 02:39 PM
I would doubt if Microstudio would. We have problems with Win 2000 to the point we don't claim support for it today.

As to KHPro, it requires DirectX 8.0. If XP has this support, KHPro might run.

BTW: Please refrain from placing your advertisement banners in our forum in the future. We don't allow that.

Glenski3
August 12th, 2001, 08:11 PM
Sorry!! For the Advert.... was just trying the Image link...

And thank you for your speedy response....

Just to let you know... Microstudio does not work within Windows XP... I installed it just to see... But Windows XP claims to have a compatibilty Wizard which enables you to run programs using some sort of OS (95-98-ME) Emulator!! i'll keep trying and let you know...

Once again... thanx

BTW... KHProducer is the Dogs B*******s great program..

Regards

Glenski3

Bill Odom
August 18th, 2001, 05:02 AM
Wow ! release canadate 2 was just released at Microsoft

How do you have a "final " legal version of XP since it won't be released until October. I heard there were some major internal fixs in canadate #2.

I have the nt version of Microeditor working under 2000 but will be interesed if you get later versions ie 5.4 it working under XP
in the 98x compatability mode.

I like the features and stabltity of xp release canadate ! that i tested.

Please let me know what release canadate you are using

Thanks

Bill

admin
December 27th, 2001, 07:05 PM
The FBI has issued a warning about Windows XP. If you are running Windows XP, you have a SEVERE security leak that can turn your computer into an attack computer by hackers. It also allows hackers to crash your computer from anywhere in the world.

To protect yourself, Gibson Research Corp. has developed a free program to disable your "Universal Plug n Play" operation in Windows XP. We have the utmost confidence in GRC and recommend you...

RUN THIS PROTECTION PROGRAM!

You should have the picture now!

Click this link http://grc.com/UnPnP/UnPnP.htm to download the protection program and read all about the problem. We use GRC.com tools to protect our systems and servers against viruses, and security leaks.

ciberdiver
January 14th, 2002, 01:20 AM
:g I have Microstudio installed in windows XP and it is working just fine. I didn't modify anything except for the mods it made itself. I didn't change a thing.

prmckay1
January 14th, 2002, 08:54 AM
I also run Microstudio w/Win XP -- Just had to reinstall the ASPI drivers per their instructions. Yamaha Drives 4410e and 2100e.

George cook
February 11th, 2002, 05:19 PM
i am running microstudio on my windows xp an it is working fine:)