PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke Pro Works But . .

sea otter
August 20th, 2004, 08:55 PM
My elation for being able to make a karaoke using Karaoke Pro was soon dampened because I could not export it to CD using MicroStudio.

I even upgraded to Microstudio 2605. (Who can resist a free upgrade)?

Alas, Microstudio STILL doesn't see my Plextor Premium. I'm running XP Home (SP1), IE 6.xx on a 2.4 Gig Celeron with 504 MB of RAM. I have a suspicion it might be an ASPI driver problem. I enabled the MTU driver and even tried the other (just in case). Hmmm. Wonder what SP2 will bring with it?

OK. So now I have a nice .kpr file stuck in my machine and I'm drooling over the prospect of commiting it to CD.

Help, PLEASE! :)

Otter

Flipeoke
August 20th, 2004, 09:34 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the .kpr file is just the saved project file, you need to write the .cdg file. It's been awhile since I've used Kpro, but there should be an option under the file menu which says "Export to CDG". Select this and it will write the .cdg file. This is what you need for Microstudio to create a Custom Assembly.

Hope it helps,
Flip

sea otter
August 21st, 2004, 04:10 AM
Hi Flipeoke,

Thanks for that. I DID create a .cdr file from the .kpr but it will not go anywhere for me. My MicroStudio doesn't even SEE my CDR yet.

I'm working on it though.

Umi :)