PDA

View Full Version : Making program work with new computer

Pastorterry
September 13th, 2003, 05:15 AM
I hope this is the right place to post this quistion .
I have just gotten a new computer and it has a ethernet built into the mother board. When I upgrade Keyrite I had to install a ether net card in order for Krite to work. What Do I have to do to get Keyrite to work on this computer with the built in ethernet.

jaddams
September 13th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Pastor Terry,

We can do the best to see if we can help you; however, your post doesn’t tell us much to go on. Are you receiving any error messages? If so, could you please post it here?

What happens when you try to install Keyrite? If the install is successful, what happens when you try to run it?

Thank you,

Jon

George
September 13th, 2003, 07:21 PM
An ethernet card for KEYRITE ? Unless I missed something along the way, 1.302 is the latest released version of Keyrite and does not use ethernet based installation.

If you are truly having the problem with Keyrite, my best guess is that you're not inputting your serial number correctly. When you get to the screen that asks for your email and serial numbers, best to copy and past the serial number as it is case sensitive, and must be input exactly as shown in your download instructions.

If you are having trouble with Microstudio(that's this forum), we need to know which version of Microstudio you are using, as well as the information Jon requested, and your system info.

George