PDA

View Full Version : new microstudio user

sonnyboline
October 26th, 2002, 08:13 PM
HOW CAN I GET RID OF THOSE ANNOYING GAPS-SOMETIMES AS LONG AS 15 SECONDS-BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE AUDIO PORTION OF CD+G'S?

admin
October 27th, 2002, 02:35 PM
We'll be glad to make recommendations, but please... give us more information to work with. What is a gap?

Is this the time when the song's title page or graphic image is displaying?

Or is this a bootleg disc that had the graphic image removed?

Or did you make it with Karaoke Home Producer and forget to disable the Title Page when you are not using one?

Those are the only conditions I can think of that would generate a silence in the music before the lyrics begins.

Let us have some more info to work with.

sonnyboline
October 28th, 2002, 10:19 AM
yes. I was speaking of the gaps when NO music is yet started but the title page is being shown along with song writer info etc. Is it possible to record songs back to back so that only about a TOTAL of 1-2 seconds gaps are between songs?

George
October 28th, 2002, 11:42 AM
With Microstudio and Karaoke Home Producer, import the audio tracks into Microstudio as .WAV files and then structure them any way you please in KHP.

jim in ohio
October 29th, 2002, 05:08 PM
OK why would you want to cut off the leadin time on each song?? You would need to cut off the song title, that we use to make sure the track matches the singers song request, and the que time we use to intro the song, and advise who's up next...

Jim

sonnyboline
October 30th, 2002, 08:01 PM
i wanted to know because I do solo shows on stage here in Las Vegas and sometimes need the words to certain songs but do not want 15 seconds between everyone of them. That's a lot of dead air time and a lot of talking when I would much rather be singing to the crowd. Thanks to everyone who responded to my post. Finally got it figured out. Again, many thanks!!