PDA

View Full Version : Since it's going to take another month for the upgrade

Ernie
October 2nd, 2002, 01:24 PM
Since it's going to take another month for the Microstudio Upgrade, could you possibly make people even happier, by including a couple of items found in the Microstudio New Feature Requests? Items such as, One Step Duplication With Two Burners or Custom Assembly Screen.
I know you're doing everything you can to get the Upgrade up and running. But, if either of these items can be done easily, then believe me, the additional wait would have been worth it.
Just a thought!

Thanks,
Ernie

MTUSUPPORT
October 2nd, 2002, 01:47 PM
Ernie,
I will try to get the One Step Duplication, that may not be to hard at all to have done. This is if you have Two burners.

What is the ohter request that you have, about the Custom assembly screen? I'm not sure what you are looking for in this one. I will do what I can.

Ernie
October 3rd, 2002, 01:14 AM
Bryan,
The other request is in the Microstudio Custom Assembly Screen. In the Custom Assembly Screen in Microstudio, on the left hand side you have ADD TRACK FROM, CD (button) or Hard Drive (button). When you click the CD button, another little screen opens. It's the ADD TRACK FROM CD screen. There is a number 1 with a blue background. When you push the button next to it , it only goes to #7. After you have recorded more than 7 tracks, you then have to constantly scroll down for each additional track. Could you adjust it so it shows the total number of tracks on that disc? OTHER PROBLEM. Once you have recorded a track, it goes over to the screen where it says, DURATION and SONG NAME. Could you mae that screen large enough to hold 25 or 30 tracks? Otherwise, after you fill up that screen with recorded tracks, you have to scroll down constantly to see what the last track you recorded was. There is plenty of room to enlarge that screen. I hope this is fairly simple to do. If your not able to do it I would like to thank you for considering it.
The other thing I would like to thank you for is the One Step Duplication with two burners. I don't think you realize how many people will be REALLY EXCITED about that. I'm one of them!!!

Thank You,
Ernie

MTUSUPPORT
October 3rd, 2002, 01:38 PM
Ernie,
I will see what I can do to get this done for Microstudio. These should be pretty easy to do. I will see wha they say. I have added them to be put in the Microstudio spec today.

Thanks for the Input!

admin
October 20th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Ask and sometimes you shall receive. :g

Both your requests are being coded into the next release, along with incorporating our new Hoster CDG Player code, that cost us over $18,000 to develop!!!!

Your fixes will only cost MTU about $1,500 to add. :r

Ernie
October 20th, 2002, 12:44 PM
MTU,
Thank you so much for incorporating the additional features in Microstudio. The added wait is well worth it!!! As usual, MTU always comes through. Hats off to the MTU gang!

Thanks again,
Ernie