PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Noise When CDG/WAV are finished

GBKJDJ
September 30th, 2002, 01:27 PM
:m Those noises that are produced when I import a CDG are upsetting and un-needed. Is there a way to kill them?????

I is bad enough listening to some of my singers much less hearing the beeping bleeping sounds produced at this time :?

admin
October 20th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Please, if you remove all your knowledge of your problem and go back and read what you posted, you will see we have no clue what you are doing or hearing.

We need step by step detailed instructions about the problem.

For example, you say "Those noises that are produced when I import a CDG are upsetting and un-needed". The import process does not play. So give us what you are importing (from an audio CD or CDG disc?) do you have WAV or CDG button selected in the Import Track Tab (to determine what format you are importing), and then what you do to play.

Give us some facts, and we'll try to help you solve the problem. Microeditor is in use worldwide by tens of thousands of users with no problem. The problem is something you are doing, or that is wrong with your computer setup.

nashjar
October 26th, 2002, 10:00 PM
Well, I just purchased the software in September, but I know exactly what sound GBKJDJ is referring to. It is that hideous beeping sound that emits every time you have finished importing a track.

George
October 27th, 2002, 06:00 AM
Hard to tell from what little description has been given, but If the sounds are what I think they are, it is related to your burner activity and the sounds you are hearing are controlled in your "sounds" on your OS, not in Microstudio. Wierd bleepings every time your drives have finished their function. Go into "sounds", locate them in the list of sounds(errors, incoming mail, etc), and shut them off. I shut them off in my 98SE system without any problem, but am still trying to find some of them on my XP system.

George

kedmison
October 27th, 2002, 09:40 AM
George,

The "beeps" they are referring to ARE in Microstudio. About 3 months ago I had to upgrade my computer. Lost much of my programs; including MTU. Switched to a new motherboard and XP Pro. When using MTU I noticed that after each song was imported there was this annoying beeping. Thinking something was wrong I emailed MTU and was told that they were aware of it and would have it worked out of the next version. It wasn't in my earlier one. And just a few weeks ago a friend of mine downloaded Microstudio and his doesn't do this beeping.

It also emmits 3 beeps followed by a pause and 3 more beeps when have completed a disc duplicate. Not sure why but the first version I had did not do this and this one does. And I was told that it wasn't my computer. MTU might need to follow up. Wish I had kept my email from them on this subject.

Kelly

George
October 27th, 2002, 02:39 PM
Thanks Kelly.

They've been annoying the heck out of me also ever since I went XP on this machine, and naturally asumed it had something to do with the sounds in the system, but never could find them to shut them off. Don't get them on the other pc with 98SE which compounded my thinking. They are annoying.
Thanks again,

George