PDA

View Full Version : Microstudio 2.316??? Where is it?

jahern
September 9th, 2002, 07:03 PM
I looked under my pillow today. 9/9/02 The web site said it was updated and that today was the release date of 2.316. But where is it?? Am I missing a link or Is the Easter Bunny dead??

joelheck
September 14th, 2002, 10:56 PM
I am somewhat surprised at the lack of response as to Microstudio 2.316. MTU has usually been quite good about updating the expected delivery and status of products. Any response or status update would be appreciated.

MTUSUPPORT
September 16th, 2002, 02:29 PM
Sorry,
The dates must have been wrong. The program is still being worked on my the engineers. I have not yet seen a copy, that has the new Play code myself, which I am waiting for to test your discs in Joseph.

joelheck
September 16th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Brian - Thank you for the response regarding Microstudio 2.316. Although quite a disappointment. Is there a "New expected target date"?

Unfortunately, whenever I click on the MTU News page, it says, "Last updated on" and gives that days date. Given the News information does not appear to change each day, it is confusing when attempting to look at release dates, such as Hoster or Microstudio 2.316 for example.