PDA

View Full Version : problems opening up the microstudio

ROBERT.I
June 30th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Can anyone help me, I am having problems opening up the microstudio, I enter my email and the serial number but it just keeps on closing down it will not open up. I have bean in touch with MTU and they think the problem is I have a zero in my email and they sent me a new email and the serial number that is exactly the same as the firs one they sent, i.e. the email as a zero in it. AND NOW MTU DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER MY EMAIL, :?:?

MTUSUPPORT
July 1st, 2002, 12:39 PM
Robert,
I have answered your Emails and Posts every time that you have put them into our help desk. I have sent you 5 different Serial numbers. If you have not gotten these, then please get a new email to use that we can get through to you. This is obviously making you upset, but I do have proof that I have emailed you numerous times new emails and serial number over and over.

The last serial number that I had sent to you, that you had gotten I know, cause you typed it into your last post in the Help desk was for the Email address of bob@bob.com. Make sure that you type this in all lowercase as the Email when it asks for one. Then the serial number that goes with this was the number starting with: 657 and ending with 0BB. Any of the 0's in the number are the Number ZERO not the letter.

ROBERT.I
July 4th, 2002, 04:45 AM
Bryan

Regards to the thread I sent (Can anyone help me, I am having problems opening up the microstudio) and you have kindly answered, I think I now what the problem is now, I do not have a Email address for bob@bob.com if that is the email I sent I apologize
My other email address is bobingham@blueyonder.co.uk I hope this will do the trick. I SENT A COPY OF THIS TO ADMIN ON THE 01 OF JULY STILL NO REPLY

George
July 4th, 2002, 08:49 AM
Don't know for certain, but I'd guess that today being our proudest national holiday you may not get any response until at least tomorrow, assuming MTU does not take the full weekend as many businesses here will.

Just for your info
George

ROBERT.I
July 4th, 2002, 12:50 PM
ok , have nice day:w

MTUSUPPORT
July 5th, 2002, 10:35 AM
Robert,
I emailed you back on the 2nd of July, your post that you had placed in the Help Desk. It was answered by: Bryan.23550 02-Jul-2002 16:53:35 (Which was me)

Here is what I answered you, minus the email and serial number to unlock the software, which I can't post in here for anyone to get.

Robert,
I am sorry about the all the frustration. What the email and serial number does is basically we create a serial number here that then is created from whatever Email address we type in, this then must be typed into the program exactly as we have it, or it will never open. Your first email address has a zero in the 3rd position, which I found brought out a bug in our Key Generator, thus the reason I gave you the email of bob@bob.com to use with that newly created serial number. This was the fastest way to get you up and running. The actual email doesn't make any difference, as long as it is what we have used to create the serial number from.

I am creating this email and serial number for you to use now, with your current email that you have asked for me to use: bobingham@blueyonder.co.uk.

If you didn't recieve this, please email me directly at support@mtu.com.