PDA

View Full Version : writing cdg to disc

Karen
June 1st, 2002, 09:40 PM
hi, finally got microstudio and KHPro working on computer using Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum (thanks to mistmac) for solution to skipping problem. using microstudio and khpro, i can make my own karaoke cdg song (from non-cdg cd), and write to hard drive and play on hard drive, but am having problems writing to cd. I get error message saying "process busy. try again". microstudio detects my cd recorder, so that is okay. I also updated aspi drivers, reduced hardware accelerator for sound card. any assistance greatly appreciated. oops. am using windowsxp professional.

MTUSUPPORT
June 3rd, 2002, 04:18 PM
Karen,
It seems that something may have gotten corrupted on your system. You might want to try uinstalling Microstudio, REBOOT the computer, then Reinstall Microstudio, and Reboot the computer. Then make sure that you change the ASPI driver that you are using under the Drives menu, in Microstudio to "Use the default driver". Then close and reopen Microstudio.

Let me know if this makes a difference.

Karen
June 7th, 2002, 07:03 PM
Thanks. I uninstalled and reinstalled Microstudio and now I can write to cdg. Hey, have you guys seen the pocket cds. small enough to put on a few songs on and fits nicely in your purse, without being to bulky. Thanks again MTU.