PDA

View Full Version : MicroStudio upgrade to latest version????

waynebusby
May 25th, 2002, 02:12 PM
How do you download the latest version of Microstudio?? I can only find details of whats new in the latest version, but cant find the actual download file? I am registered with version 2312.

Thanks,
Wayne Busby
waynebusby@aol.com

George
May 25th, 2002, 10:13 PM
Wayne, I'm not certain about ship dates, order processing, etc over a weekend(especially holiday). Check out store hours, ordering procedures, etc under POLICIES at home page.

To order upgrade,at home page click on ,KARAOKE PRODUCTS, then on MICROSTUDIO SOFTWARE, then UPGRADE, then CHECK OUT NOW.

Should be self explanatory from that point on.

Hope this helps,

George

admin
May 30th, 2002, 09:10 AM
If you purchased before January 16, 2002, we have to verify your ownership, create your serial number, and prepare and send the new email. There is a $15 charge for this, purchased at our store. The new email will allow up to 8 downloads.

If you purchased after January 16, 2002, you have the new download link. This allows up to 8 downloads. When we introduce a new verison that is a free upgrade to those who have the new link, all they have to do is click their download link (in the download instruction email the store sends out). The new version will be downloaded, in this case 2.315.

Make sure you do not have a "download accelerator" program running. This will consume all 8 download attempts, and not deliver the program to your computer. :m