PDA

View Full Version : Discs are ejecting before completeing record

FunWithArt
March 21st, 2002, 07:10 PM
After succesfully recording several CDGs, I am now reveiving: ERROR: write command failed on device 1:0:0 read/writeerror or bad medium detected (04h 00h 02h 03h 0Ch 09h).

The blank CD's and recorder are working on another another computer so the problem is in my pc. Can you help?

Art
Studio One Entertainment
Art@StudioOne.tv

George
March 21st, 2002, 09:55 PM
Hi,FunWithArt. Sounds like possibly you're answer may be at the Microstudio Tech. Support Forum under the thread titled "Sticky:ASPI driver-how to install it", posted by admin.

Hope this cures your problem.:)

Take care,

George

Just occurred to me another possibility is your hard drive may be at capacity, and since microstudio writes an image to the hard drive you may not have room. It takes approx. 45-50 megs per song. just another posssibility.

George

rctrego
March 25th, 2002, 01:15 AM
I had the same problem and tracked it down to a conflict with my video card. It was a conflict with my Plextor drive and video card

I was running an ATI All In Wonder 128 video card. It would start to copy the CD and stop half thru and eject or go all the way to the end and just before closing session it would hang the computer.

Tried an older video card and it worked fine....I finally just installed the Plextor in a different computer.