PDA

View Full Version : Volume Levelling

George
February 28th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Have heard there is software out there that will allow one to equalize the volume level on all the tracks of a cd for a consistant volume output. Seems like it would be compatible with home brew cdg's. Anyone know of this, and where to get it?

Thanks,

George

Brian Corr
February 28th, 2002, 01:40 PM
CLICK HERE FOR: Musicmatch Jukebox (http://www.musicmatch.com/home/)

I got Musicmatch Jukebox bundled along with my Intel Pocket Concert mp3 player. It has a VOLUME LEVELING function along with many other cd to> mp3,wma etc etc.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. But have a look anyway, it might be.

George
February 28th, 2002, 02:52 PM
Thanks Brian, I'll check it out.

Take care,

George:)

George
March 1st, 2002, 04:14 PM
Brian Corr,
Would you believe I had it under my nose all the while. Volume changing in a much more controllable form is built in with GOLDWAVE. Yeah ! Got curious about it possibly being in Goldwave this morning and there it was under the effects tab almost at the bottom under volume(of all places..ha!)There's so much to learn about that puppy it isn't believable. I find more that can be done with it every time I spend some time fooling with it. Sure is a compliment to the MTU products in helping to turn out a professional sounding piece of work, especially when starting from older scratched records.

Thanks again to you and Danny_G for that one.:g

Take care,
George