MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2008, 06:42 AM

Smile Amazing Program... Thank You !!

I just purchased your program, and WISH I had purchased it first instead of a certain other karaoke kj/dj program. If I had MTU hoster from the start I would have saved myself so much time and prevented so much frustration. I am a fairly new karaoke host, just one nt a week at a local pub. I don't make my living from karaoke but I love singing and hosting. Your Hoster program has Everything I need... all in one.. the hosting program and songbook maker, and cdg uploader for copying my cdg's and adding them to the song files folder, and I LOVE that it accepts zip files.

I decided to buy this program as I was having some trouble with another one .. such as loud popping noises when I would try to add a new song to the song list while a singer was up singing. As I clicked around to add the upcoming songs to the list, the popping noises were very audibly heard during the singer's song, and sometimes totally messed up the song for the singer. It was embarrassing to say the least.

Someone told me to delete everything off the harddrive after backing up, and then he said my program should work, and that I should not go on the net to browse at all, just use my notebook for karaoke. Well, I didn't buy the computer just for karaoke, and I have a good anti virus protection etc. I decided I would just get a better hosting program, and found yours through browsing on the net.

I didn't hear any popping noises while experimenting with lining up the singers list at the same time that a karaoke song was playing, when practicing with this new Hoster program tonight. I don't think I will get that problem at all with Hoster.

(As a side note, I use Vista Ultimate on my notebook)

AMAZING program !!! THANK YOU !!!!

-Marion

Last edited by MarionTL; April 14th, 2008 at 06:44 AM. Reason: to add something
Old April 14th, 2008, 08:16 PM
VIP

Welcome to the world of Hoster and the MTU forums as well.
I hope your gig goes great for ya.

Sam
Closed Thread