MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old December 17th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Honor Roll

Cool

I came to MTU looking for a decent program to play my CDG karaoke on my home computer....and found a whole new world. I was so pleased with MTU's products and support, that I became a beta tester for them. But I'm not just a tester, I am a user as well.
It seems like we've been testing, improving, and testing some more for absolutely forever. As always MTU, has listened to our input, made the requested changes, and given us a product that was more than expected !!!
What can I say ? "Hoster" just blows me away !! I've checked out products other karaoke hosts " SAY " are similar,but nothing comes close.
Sound quality on " Hoster " is actually BETTER than the pioneer system I was using before. The built in compression and normalization reduced my feedback problems to almost non-existant.
I have asked about the other shows in the area to find out what they were doing RIGHT ...and what could be done BETTER. " Hoster " adresses it all.
No More re-adjusting volumes for each disc brand. No more little slips of paper to get lost, and no messed up singer rotation. You ever been in a hurry....and grab the wrong disc ?? Can't happen with " Hoster ". Type in the song number, and "Hoster" tells you what song it is. Then just put in the singers name and you're good to go.
Easy to run?? Even my wife has started helping out with the shows. I expected to see snow in mid-summer before I ever saw that !! This program is so easy it practicaly runs itself
Last Sunday's show I loaded several songs into the playlist, and brought the microphone to the singers. Everything else ran ITSELF.
I for one will NEVER go back to the old, clumsy way of running a show. I have "Hoster " and I feel Sooooooooo sorry for the rest.
http://www.geocities.com/nitelifekaraoke
Pentium 2.3 GHz dual core processor
4.00 GB installed Ram