MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 1st, 2014, 10:20 AM

Question Disk ID not showing in Song Search Window

When my thousands of songs were imported into hoster 5.20 many listed the brand as "unknown" even though the brand was correct in my earlier version of hoster. Luckily, the discID was imported correctly. When I want a Sound choice version, I know to look at the diskID starting with sc, so all should be fine, but it is not.
Once I choose a song and place it in the cue, the diskID shows, but when I do a song search it does not. I right clicked the top bar of the song search window and it allows me to check or uncheck duration, artist etc. This changes the search window correctly, but when I check or uncheck diskID it does nothing. The disk ID does not show up in the song search which means I have to add the song to the cue before I know what the diskID is. This seems to be a bug in the program? Why would some check boxes work and not others? Is there a way I could see the diskID in the song search window?

Tags
diskid, song search