MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 30th, 2016, 06:16 PM

Hoster Multiplex Problems

I’m having two problems with my vocal function. Most of my songs that have multiplex are indicated as RIGHT and less than ten are listed as LEFT.

When I play a song that is LEFT the opening indicates NO VOCAL. I can then click on NO VOCAL and it changes to VOCAL and the lead vocal plays. I can then click on VOCAL and the lead stops playing. Based on my understanding this is normal.

When I play a song that is RIGHT the opening indicates NO VOCAL. When I click on NO VOCAL it changes to VOCAL, but the lead vocal does NOT play. If I click on VOCAL it changes to NO VOCAL and the lead vocal does play.

I then took a RIGHT song and changed it to LEFT using the edit feature with these results:

When I play this edited song, which is now LEFT the opening indicates VOCAL and the lead vocal plays. When I click on VOCAL it changes to NO VOCAL and the lead vocal stills plays. When I click on NO VOCAL it changes to VOCAL and the lead vocal stops.

When played in edit, both LEFT and RIGHT Multiplex lead vocals play.

The second problem is a different problem that affects the lead vocal operation.

If I activate the vocal function for a song and then open another song that also has lead vocal the indication NO VOCAL or VOCAL will be the same as song I activated.
I’m so confused on what is going on, and I’m looking for help.

Thanks,
Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.
Old September 1st, 2016, 07:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hoster Multiplex Problems

All mine are vocal Right but you are correct something is not working as it should.
I will report it to support.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Old September 1st, 2016, 11:20 AM

Re: Hoster Multiplex Problems

Roy,

Once again you're there for those of us who are not pros.

I forgot to indicate, I'm running Hoster 5.41.04 . Not sure if the problem is related to the newest version, but I never noticed it before the update.

Thanks again for your help,
Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.