MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Easy Help

Vogone Easy Help Post Vogone Easy questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 12th, 2010, 12:30 PM

Cool Microstudio Vocal Removal

I am currently running Microstudio 4.22. I just purchased Vogone Easy and installed on my Desktop. But when I activate Microstudio and try to remove the voices using the bottom left-hand side of the screen and click on the "Remove" button, the voice is still there. I have tried this on several different songs.
What am I doing incorrectly?
Old October 12th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Welcome to Vogone Easy's Forum

Activating the vocal removal in Microstudio only works for songs where one track has all the vocal. These are called multiplexed songs. If the file is not multiplexed then it will not remove the vocals. This control has nothing to do with Vogone Easy. However you can open Vogone from the top menu and it will be opened with the highlighted song (not playing) for you to run through the process and save (as a new filename so original is not changed)to remove the vocals. Once you save the file then you can play it in Microstudio.
Music files are very complicated and depending on how the original was recorded will determine just how much vocal will be removed. If the recording has echo or reverb then your chances of removing all the vocal are greatly decreased.