MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old June 8th, 2004, 12:27 PM

I Love Hoster 2.209

I have to say that the latest version of hoster is AWESOME..I had no problems installing or quickly adjusting to it's format. The only complaint is the singer field being required, but that's not a big deal. I give it a 9 out of 10. thanks MTU!!
Beta Test Machine: DELL Inspiron 1721 * Vista Home Premium SP1 * AMD Athlon 64 dual core tk-57 1.90MHz * DVD/CDR Drive * 250GB HDD * 3GB RAM.

Show Work PC: Windows XP Pro sp3 * Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 GHz, 4MB * 2GB DDR2-667 RAM * 80GB HD (C: for OS & Apps) * 500GB HD * 250 GB HD * DVD Recorder (Sony ADW-Q170A) * M-Audio Delta 410 Audio * ATI RADEON X1600 Pro 512MB video.
Old June 9th, 2004, 11:26 AM

We are going to remove the singers field as a requirement, in Hoster 2.210.

Thanks for the great comments!
Old June 9th, 2004, 12:11 PM

For next Upgrade

MTU,

Being able to hit enter after entering the song number again would be nice also.

Kelly
Old June 11th, 2004, 12:16 PM

Thumbs up HOSTER V 2.209

WOW, I SAY AGAIN, WOW, B****Y FANTASTIC, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, WHAT A BENEFIT BEING ABLE TO SEARCH WITH WILDCARDS, ITS SO EASY NOW, I ADDED 53 DISCS LAST WEEK AND DID NOT HAVE TIME FOR A CATALOGUE UPDATE, SO I MENTIONED TO THE AUDIENCE A FEW TIMES THAT I HAD MORE SONGS THAN IN THE BOOK'S, AND IF THEY KNEW THE NAME OF THE SONG OR THE SINGER AND IT WASN'T IN THE BOOK, COME AND ASK,!!! WOW, ITS ALMOST AS EASY AS THE SLIPS, I HAD NO MORE THAN 2 WAITING AT A TIME AND THAT WAS GREAT, SEARCHED IN SECONDS "IS THAT THE ONE" "YES" "NAME PLEASE" ENTER THE NAME AND ITS IN, I SAY AGAIN B****Y FANTASTIC A REAL PLEASURE TO USE, OH BY THE WAY DID I MENTION THAT I LIKE IT?
Old June 11th, 2004, 12:19 PM

Question SINGERS FIELD

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT I WOULD NOT BE SO HAPPY IF THERE WAS'NT A SINGERS FIELD
Old June 12th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Administrator

Talking Care to see what 2.210 will look like

If you like 2.209, look at the 3 attached images of 2.210 for a sneak peak.

When we embedded the Add HD Track dialog in the Playlist screen, little did we know that the Enter key would be nigh impossible to make work correctly. Read the manual for a tip that might help. The "Tab structure" that Hoster is built upon with the Playlist Tab and Import Tracks Tab does NOT allow hot keys to work! Thank you Microsoft for being inconsistent!

Note that BookID is now in the Search dialog box, and you can add it by pressing the Enter key. So...we are giving you the old "Add HD Track" dialog functions back that worked very well, with the new Search until we can remove the Tab sturcture to make the Playlist screen work right.

In 2.210, you no longer have to enter the Singer's name. If you don't want to use it in 2.209, press Spacebar to enter a blank space.

2.210 has new header attributes for Country, Duet, Multiplexed and... Language. It will have an Edit Header command where you can set these, and edit the Song name and Artist name. The Prepare Songbook command will also be upgraded to allow printing by Language, and also... ranges to get new pages for recent discs, without reprinting everthing.

We're expecting 2.210 out in July.

NOTE: The Pause-Resume, Mux: Voice on Left / Voice on Right, will be in 2.211, expected in August-September.
Old June 12th, 2004, 02:39 PM

Angry 2.210

I think this is absolutely CRUEL of you, tormenting us with stuff like this, Talk about dangling a carrot.
It looks awsome.