MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 8th, 2016, 06:55 AM
VIP

Re: .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0

[quote=kiwisinger;129042]
Quote:
As mentioned above, download and install KHPro 5.01 and directly export MP3+G and WMA+G files. [END QUOTE]

I have KHPro 5.01 and it only exports to .bin? Am I missing something?

Do I have to purchase another program, namely "Songverter" to convert that file to MP3+G?

Thank you for your help.

Lani
Yes - it looks like you must not have the Lame_enc.dll installed.
Quote:
.01 Release May 31, 2011
1.NEW – Exports MP3+G Format – One you install the Lame_enc.dll you can open .MP3 files, add a Title Page and/or Credits Page, which extends the original audio file length, allows you to add the lyrics in sync, then use the File menu "Export as MP3+G" command to create your new finished Karaoke CDG file.
2.NEW – Exports WMA+G Format – You can open .WMA files, add a Title Page and/or Credits Page, which extends the original audio file length, allows you to add the lyrics in sync, then use the File menu "Export as WMA+G" command to create your new finished Karaoke CDG file.
MikeP