MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old August 18th, 2009, 11:14 PM

Non KJ Hoster Users

Not all Hoster users are KJs. Some of us do one man shows using the Hoster software. I have been a user of Hoster and all its related programs since 2002.While a lot of problems that have occurred in the upgrades that are mainly KJ related, I must thank MTU for a program that makes my life so much simpler than it was before. To be able to go on stage without worrying about your program failing in the middle of a show is such a relief. The help of the forum moderators is superb and such a help at crucial times. Entertainers such as i do not always realize the work it takes to make a KJs work so much easier. We do know you have made our shows so much better. Although i have all the upgrades as they come out, i could have stayed with the original 2.00 or what ever the number was, and never missed a beat. To MTU, Your Moderators, and yes, even the one liner guy, thanks
It is enjoyable at times just to read the "Forum".
Muzicman144
Old August 25th, 2009, 02:42 PM

I use Hoster mostly for private karaoke parties, but I also use it for audio backing for talent shows and musical productions. Hoster is excellent and queing up all the music needed for the show and then playing is on demand and adjusting the sound levels if needed. Just last weekend I provided the sound for a talent show where most of the acts required some kind of background tracks. The perfomers submitted to me various licensed music (some of it orginal, written by them), and sound effects, that I was able to import, que up in a song list, and then play on demand during the performance. After a preformance run is over I delete all the submitted tracks so that I don't have to worry about hanging on to grey area copies.