MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 25th, 2006, 11:03 AM

just got Vogone 3.003

Hi there,

I just got Vogone 3.003 a few days ago...I see now it is up to 3.004....since it's only been a few days, is it possible to get a new installation file for version 3.004, or do I need to pay for the upgrade? Thought I better check here first.

Thanx!
Old April 26th, 2006, 06:20 AM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvanett
Hi there,

I just got Vogone 3.003 a few days ago...I see now it is up to 3.004....since it's only been a few days, is it possible to get a new installation file for version 3.004, or do I need to pay for the upgrade? Thought I better check here first.

Thanx!
3.004 was in response to an instal issue that some computers had with 3.003. Since you installed and running, this was not an issue for you. Otherwise there is no difference between the two.

That being said, it is a free upgrade from 3.003 that you should be able to download from your store account if you so desire.

Sam
Old April 26th, 2006, 12:18 PM

As Mindonstrike stated, you can download the newest version from your Store account, located at: http://www.mtu.com/support/faq/faq-website.htm
Old April 27th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Administrator

Lynda, please do upgrade to the latest version. Regretfully, 3.003 had a problem and we'd rather you have the final best we have to offer.
Old April 29th, 2006, 04:36 PM

MTU,

I'm having trouble also. trying to down load the update, but all it will let me down load is 2.210. I already have that. I saw where email were supposed to go out on the 26th but haven't recieved one yet. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelly
Old April 30th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedmison
MTU,

I'm having trouble also. trying to down load the update, but all it will let me down load is 2.210. I already have that. I saw where email were supposed to go out on the 26th but haven't recieved one yet. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelly
Here is why the coupon has not gone out yet:

The old Vogone audio demo files were taking very significant web resources that damaged everyone's web experience at MTU.com. It was time to replace these 12 audio files with a downloadable software demo. However we have never released a Vogone demo before and it MUST be properly protected.

We have had several unexpected problems releasing the new Vogone demo and with Vogone. Even the full release of Vogone 3.004 is damaged, and will be replaced with 3.005 tomorrow. We upgraded our source code to compile under Microsoft's newest VisualStudio.NET 7.0, and it created a number of unexpected problems.

Existing customers who have purchased Vogone in the past will be offered a 60% discount for 15 days to buy Vogone 3.004 for $39.95, versus the $99.99 retail price. 3.004 (incuding 3.002) is a significant upgrade over 2.210, that also allows reducing/removing non-center-panned vocals.

Existing download links for 2.210 will not download 3.004, nor will existing RegCodes install it. It requires ordering the new version.

We hope to send the coupon out tomorrow, but we still must create and test 3.005 and its demo version. Thanks for being patient.
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:47 AM

So what version did I just buy?

I just bought Vogone this evening (May 8th-06)--- and the version is listed as 3.004, so what is 3.005 ??

Regards,

Mike M.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:13 AM

3004 is the current version.