MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 10th, 2001, 02:55 PM

Angry

I have just upgraded to 2303 and now when i try to start the program I get an invalid page fault, and the program crashes. If I ignore the IPF i can use the program a little bit but not do anything with it. If anyone else is having a similar problem or has a solution let me know.
Thanks
Bill

[Edited by wahughes on 06-10-2001 at 10:55 PM]
Old June 12th, 2001, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Version 2.303 showed up a number of bugs that slipped through 19 internal testing releases and 5 external client beta test releases.

We are now working on V2.308. The code is much cleaner, but not yet ready for release. You can view the changes and new features for each release at: http://www.mtu.com/support/microstud...on-details.htm

We are hoping to release V2.308 by Friday, June 15th, but we will not release until major known problems are fixed. If you wish, you can download version 2.200 which was stable. If you have any questions, post them here or email support@mtu.com.

Thank you for your patience.