MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Easy Help

Vogone Easy Help Post Vogone Easy questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Frequent Member

vogone easy not regestering

turns out that when that laptop that got stolen was stolen, my copy of Vogone Easy was on it. unfortunately, the last few times that I tried the help ticket, it didn\'t go through. With another MTU product, it took coming onto the forum to get that back. I am hoping that that might be the case here as well.
Old May 20th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Frequent Member

Re: vogone easy not regestering

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_g View Post
turns out that when that laptop that got stolen was stolen, my copy of Vogone Easy was on it. unfortunately, the last few times that I tried the help ticket, it didn\\\\\\\'t go through. With another MTU product, it took coming onto the forum to get that back. I am hoping that that might be the case here as well.
ok got a comfirmation of a ticket. I am assuming that I still have another 24 hours before any response since the ticket got put in on Saturday morning.

it looks like the ticket entry from trying to register a product and failing is what is not working because I ended up going to the regular submit ticket and that\'s when I finally got a comfirmation email.
Old May 25th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Frequent Member

Apparently Support seems to be on vacation because I haven\'t heard a peep and it\'s been 7 days or so since I put the ticket in. I thought it was only supposed to take 48 business hours.
Old May 25th, 2019, 03:00 PM
VIP

Quote:
Apparently Support seems to be on vacation because I haven\\\'t heard a peep and it\\\'s been 7 days or so since I put the ticket in. I thought it was only supposed to take 48 business hours.
Danny,

Check your junk files also... sometimes the reply doesn\'t get past your virus protection... Especially if MTU is not marked as safe...

Show Computer: Dell Precision M6700--Intel I7 3720 QM Quad 3rd Gen 2.6 ghz--16 gb Ram
Integrated Onboard Graphics, 2 gb DDR2 dedicated Video Memory--500 gb SSD & 1TB SATA HD--Windows 7 Pro--External HD WD 4 tb

Backup Computer: Lenovo Ideapad 7750G--PCI Express X16 Gen3 2.5 ghz--32 gb RAM--NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M, 2048 MB DDR3 --1 TB SSD--Windows 10 Education -- 64 bit

External Optical Drives: Plextor 760A & 712A
Old May 25th, 2019, 05:24 PM
Frequent Member

I believe that it should get through. The ticket confirmation cane into my main folder. Everytime I go into MTU to check the ticket, it\'s being processed.
Old June 9th, 2019, 09:50 PM
Frequent Member

Support not bothering with ticket been close to a month and no action. Wanted to use Vogone Easy to save me money even though the new method that I am paying for actually works better than even Vogone Pro
Old June 9th, 2019, 10:21 PM
VIP

Quote:
Support not bothering with ticket been close to a month and no action. Wanted to use Vogone Easy to save me money even though the new method that I am paying for actually works better than even Vogone Pro
Danny ... it’s not like support to neglect you for that long, I’ll guess that you might have maybe missed a communication, and a little persistence would solve the misunderstanding or miscommunication... try support tomorrow using live chat maybe? Ask them to reset your registration code for Vogone Easy... again, good luck!

P.S. Vogone Pro is one of the best vocal removing software I’ve used! YMMV

Show Computer: Dell Precision M6700--Intel I7 3720 QM Quad 3rd Gen 2.6 ghz--16 gb Ram
Integrated Onboard Graphics, 2 gb DDR2 dedicated Video Memory--500 gb SSD & 1TB SATA HD--Windows 7 Pro--External HD WD 4 tb

Backup Computer: Lenovo Ideapad 7750G--PCI Express X16 Gen3 2.5 ghz--32 gb RAM--NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M, 2048 MB DDR3 --1 TB SSD--Windows 10 Education -- 64 bit

Old June 10th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Frequent Member

Checked the junk mail. Nothing from MTU Help at all in them. All correspondence between me and them shows up in my regular email inbox. I have had to change my password a couple of times due to a faulty memory.
Old June 10th, 2019, 10:12 PM
VIP

Quote:
Checked the junk mail. Nothing from MTU Help at all in them. All correspondence between me and them shows up in my regular email inbox. I have had to change my password a couple of times due to a faulty memory.
Live Chat... then we’ll figure out your problem with support... Right?

Old June 13th, 2019, 10:02 AM

Danny,
Not sure why you did not get a response, but I found where it was fixed over 3 weeks ago. So you should have gotten the email stating that you could reinstall it. I just double checked, and it should let you install it now.
Old June 18th, 2019, 11:23 PM
Frequent Member

Fixed. You can lock this thread
Old June 19th, 2019, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Ok Closing this now.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Closed Thread