MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 2 Help

Keyrite 2 Help Post Keyrite 2 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 15th, 2009, 01:06 PM

keyrite help

After having all these problems with the keyrite reinstallation,being told to do all updates,doing updates,going thru the registry and deleting the reg keys for keyrite I was so flustrated I started uninstalling the updates and trying to reload keyrite as I went,I uninstalled net framework 3.5 and updates,framework 3 and updates, frame work 2 and updates,tried to reinstall keyrite it said that I needed framework 2 to install keyrite, at this point I knew by reinstalling net framework V2 that keyrite would load, I did the install of framework V2 from a disk, did not install updates for this version and keyrite loaded for me. This has been going on for weeks, I went to microsoft updates a lot of times and it said I had all updates and I still got that same error message,so I reversed the process, started deleting updates and fixed my problem, I had run registryfix7 on my system and it found no registry errors, it did find active x errors and repaired them.keyrite would not load till I uninstalled the updates and reinstalled net framework V2.
Thanks for all the input you guys gave me.I was so flustered My plan was to uninstall as i went and retrying to load Keyrite, If I got that far along I was going to wipe the hard drive and start form scratch, Randall.
I'm self taught, and I keep getting more education as I go.
15 years ago if you would have asked me I would have told you, you'll never see me on a computer, I don't know anything about them!!!!
And I still don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!