MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 10th, 2002, 09:08 AM

someone help

hello all from atlanta ga i just bought micrstudio v2.314 and plextor 24/10/40 and works well but read and write times are super slow how can i adjust and to what (fastest please) also tried to copy sc 2190 worked fine w/ tracks 1-8 no vocals but 9-16 wouldnt import i even didnt import track 17 but noticed 16 was 2 minutes longer than the track w/ no vocals is this one of those protected cds and how do i find out im new to using a computer as well as copying cdg's but as exspensive as they are thought i would try and is there a way to cut the length of time on a song to bypass those 2 minutes to get the song not the protected stuff i have always bought my cds new but cant afford it anymore with equipment and cdgs cheaper than they were ( ive been doing this for 12 years) every tom dick and harry with extra cash is doing this hurting the proffesionals or the people who take this serious and are trying to earn a living i mean no offense to anyone but any help is much appreciated and i would like to meet new people who enjoy the passions of performing and giving a professonal yet entertaining service to all such as i do please respond asap KEEP SINGING AMERICA kjsinger2001.com

Last edited by robbie30534; February 10th, 2002 at 09:12 AM.
Old February 10th, 2002, 11:20 AM

its me again

im confused to many selections and buttons for us blondes haha i selected 24x read time it took 48 minutes why so slow but @ 12x write it was fine how fast can i read and how fast can i write (time is an issue) i work seven days a week with most of the times 2 shows per day/night i need to speed this puppy up and do i need to check jitter control or uncheck cache thingy someone who knows please help im haveing a blonde moment haha please contact asap email or whatever is quickest please and how can i get around mediacloq or whatever its called see previous message and how do i see if dma is enabled or whatever please help much appreciation to all for input.
Old February 14th, 2002, 02:05 AM
Administrator

Change the speed selections

If you read in the manual under the Drives menu, Speed Selection command you will discover how to speed up your drives.