MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 27th, 2009, 07:05 PM

Talking 6/09 newbie Greets all

Hi Folks, I've decided to take my hobby to the next level and upgraded my Macbook Pro into a place to run /play or what ever else by adding Vista Business through Bootcamp, and a program called VMware Fusion2. I can either boot to Vista or Mac or do w/fusion. (con-fusion?) Anyway a lot to take in.
I scoured the net relentlessly for the best kj software and found MTU offered the best/most. Also were pretty helpful by phone prior to buying. Bought the Suite + Hoster, External Drive and 500g Rugged ext.hard drive. All will be used with a Mackie dfx12 and FBT powered speakers. I am in process of transfering all disks (less than 500) to HD to show on dual 17" monitors stuck onto a karaoke stand. In the meantime trying to read all the threads to keep ahead of problems. Thank you all for good software, dedicated problem solving, and karaoke fun lovin/singin times!

Tags
neewbie