MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 24th, 2007, 05:14 AM

Re-Loading Microstdio

I recently had the "0" bytes problem which thankfully was answered on this forum by uploading all the Microsoft updates.

Regretably another problem then occured for me directly after putting on all the M/S updates, which was the player I use at my karaoke gigs (not Hoster by the way) just wouldn't run, I do not believe the updates directly affected the player but nevertheless it simply would not work directly after the updates went in.

After exaustive and fruitless hours of trying to get this player to run, both by myself and the support team for the player (who accessed my laptop remotley), it was decided that there was something deep within the laptop that was affecting the executable for this player and whilst the support team were willing to write me another executable for it I decided to return the laptop to it's factory condition after saving as much as I could and then re-loading everything I had saved.

I transferred everything to a memory stick, including the Microstudio setup I had previously been given.

All my saved stuff went back in including the demo Microstudio (and the affected karaoke player software started working too) from the setup.exe I had saved, but when I entered the reg code for that setup.exe it said words to the effect that this was the wrong computer for that reg code number and that I was to get the correect one, or something on them lines. Bottom line is I cannot get a full version of Microstudio up and running even though I have the codes.

How do I get a full Microstudio working please?

I did put a ticket in to support earlier this week but I have not had a reply to it, I was expecting a reply within 15 hours but so far nothing.

Thanks.

Daddybrubeck