Thread: just got 3.003
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedmison
MTU,

I'm having trouble also. trying to down load the update, but all it will let me down load is 2.210. I already have that. I saw where email were supposed to go out on the 26th but haven't recieved one yet. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelly
Here is why the coupon has not gone out yet:

The old Vogone audio demo files were taking very significant web resources that damaged everyone's web experience at MTU.com. It was time to replace these 12 audio files with a downloadable software demo. However we have never released a Vogone demo before and it MUST be properly protected.

We have had several unexpected problems releasing the new Vogone demo and with Vogone. Even the full release of Vogone 3.004 is damaged, and will be replaced with 3.005 tomorrow. We upgraded our source code to compile under Microsoft's newest VisualStudio.NET 7.0, and it created a number of unexpected problems.

Existing customers who have purchased Vogone in the past will be offered a 60% discount for 15 days to buy Vogone 3.004 for $39.95, versus the $99.99 retail price. 3.004 (incuding 3.002) is a significant upgrade over 2.210, that also allows reducing/removing non-center-panned vocals.

Existing download links for 2.210 will not download 3.004, nor will existing RegCodes install it. It requires ordering the new version.

We hope to send the coupon out tomorrow, but we still must create and test 3.005 and its demo version. Thanks for being patient.