View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbi View Post
I can get the lyrics on a second TV....When I do as Madjim suggested, which was to go to Tools, then Show Display and check the box that says, "Undock and Resize Display, Apply, then close Hoster, when I come
back, as long as I have that box checked then I don't get any lyrics on the computer display....if the box is un-checked then I get the lyrics on the computer screen....but what I want to do is to make the display bigger so that I don't get a half chopped screen (for the marquee stuff--I don't need that, anyway)....I use to be able to get an arrow that would allow me to expand the little Display window, which would make it more readable, but now I can't even figure out how to get the arrow back...what am I missing? Maybe Madjim knows?
Any suggestions, anyone???????
Thanks!!!!
what version of hoster do you have anyway..and do you have the 3.4 version? if you do try that version , its bundled with the 4.08, it should be on your c: programfile/microtechnology unlimited... then when the dialog bx opens up click on hoster then hoster34application Micro Technology Unlimited and download it and put a shorcut on your desktop

Last edited by billyo; April 23rd, 2009 at 10:12 PM.