Thread: Song Data Base
View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2011, 06:49 PM

Re-build Song Data Base

Ok a new problem that I have not figured out how to fix.

I am using a laptop with Windows 7, AMD Turiom X2 Dual Core 32 bit and 4 gig of ram. I have all my files on an external Seagate 1.5 TB hard drive. The Hoster is 4.32. All updates for Microsoft are current.
I finished importing all my zips as KMH and all is on the external hard drive. In the past as I imported some files I would rebuild my data base in Hoster. After a few times of taking up so much time rebuilding I decided to wait until I was completely finished importing, as I am now.
I clicked on the tab “tools”, “data Base”, “rebuild”. In the open box there is the folder that contains the folder that I wanted to use to build. I click on the “Rebuild Data Base” at the bottom. The next box says “If you rebuild the Song Database, your Songbook may need updating. Do you want to continue? “ I click YES
The next box says “The Backup for the Song database was successful.” I click OK
The next box says “Successfully created 0 entry ‘songs.mdb’ database in: C:\MTU\Hoster\
In the past it would start the counting off but not this time.
I re-installed my version thinking that might solve this problem. Still I am puzzled as I don’t understand why Hoster is not rebuilding.
Can some give me a clue what I forgot to do?