Thread: 4.11 Crashing
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2009, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Wakefield View Post
I upgraded to 4.11, now the words are out of sync with the music. I checked the PC requirement and found that now I need a Dual processor with at least 1.3 gig, i only have a ADM 1 gig. I can not upgrade my computer so I would like to go back to 4.10. How do I do that, do I need to be connected to the internet?
If you look at 4.11 changes over 4.10 there is nothing that can cause the out of sync. Have you tried the audio adjustment (Playback Offset) in the Tools/Options utilities?
If you are trying to use the Background Audio and/or the Visualizations I suggest try turning them off and see if the karaoke is in sync without them.
To go back to 4.10 (which caused crashes and was the reason for 4.11) you will have to have a copy of the Hoster410setup.exe file on your computer. You will have to be connected to the internet to install it (Upgrade) over the 4.11.
Just to clear up the requirements it says a processor running at or greater than 1.3 GHz but does not say anything about a Dual processor. This has been in place since at least 4.08. As more requested new features are added the more processor power and resources needed to run the program.