Thread: Yamaha Mixer
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2021, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Yamaha Mixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltR View Post
Any mixer should work fine. As KOD mentioned, you can use the computer headphone jack to feed the mixer or if you have a mixer with USB capability you can hook it to the computer with a USB cable. I prefer using the USB method. I have used many mixers including the Bose Tone Match. Presently I am using a Zoom LiveTrak 20 with USB. I started using this mixer because it is also a recorder and I some times record my singers.
Just as a follow up to Walts post on recording.
I always had a Zoom H5 recorder set up on my rig. I did not use the built in mics but ran a seperate channel from my mixer to record the output channel direct. Worked very well.
To Wrahn.
I did try a Bose t8 mixer, never did use it live, Sold it on Ebay soon after getting it. prefered my old Behringer QX1222USB, I prefer the sliders and to see all the controls right in front of me, not buried in menus.
But to each his own, just my preferences.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.