View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2022, 07:14 PM

Re: Transfer Hoster from one laptop to another

I think I\'m going to take the plunge and get a new laptop, let me make sure I got this right. I\'m going to use the backup feature to an external hard drive, then copy my song files to the external drive. Then delete Hoster from my current computer before I do anything to the new computer?

I want to use an external drive on the new computer so I know I have to point Hoster to this new location. What happens to all the imported files notes from notepad though sine they are going to have the wrong drive letter in the notepad file. Example below.

C:\\Users\\mikee\\Documents\\Karaoke Origional files\\Chartbuster\\200xx\\Cb20007-11 - Wright, Chely - Shut Up And Drive.zip
C:\\Users\\mikee\\Documents\\Karaoke Origional files\\Chartbuster\\200xx\\Cb20012-08 - Loveless, Patty - You Don\'t Seem To Miss Me.zip
C:\\Users\\mikee\\Documents\\Karaoke Origional files\\Chartbuster\\200xx\\Cb20026-07 - Brooks, Garth - She\'s Gonna Make It.zip
C:\\Users\\mikee\\Documents\\Karaoke Origional files\\Chartbuster\\200xx\\Cb20026-10 - Anderson, John - Takin\' The Country Back.zip