View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robster View Post
I then stumbled on this ...in edit songs i altered the start marker so there was a longer gap before the track started i added 3 seconds of silence to the beginning of the track..it then synced up spot on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindonstrike View Post
Changing the start time in the edit screen changes both the audio and graphics by the same amount. There is no Hoster related reason why it would change the sync positively or negatively. I've adjusted the start times of about a hundred songs, some by as much as a minute and a half to make loooong intros more bearable, and have seen no change in sync whatsoever.
Sam
Robster, Sam is absolutely accurate. We worked many long hours to keep the lyrics/graphics in sync with the audio with Remove Silence. When you "Edit Song", whatever you do "should" keep the lyrics and audio in sync.

I can only agree with Sam's assessment... changing when the song starts playing could only adjust the time to compute the lyrics/graphics... if your computer is borderline (CPU & RAM).

What processor type do you have, and what is its speed (GHz)?

How much system RAM do you have?

What video card/port do you have?

These answers may shed some light on what is happening.

Given you ARE seeing this difference on this song, we'd like to get to the bottom of WHY it is happening.