Thread: The Music Stops
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2008, 01:25 PM

Laddie!
Were you moving the BPM screen while Hoster was running or anything like that. I had a problem where audio would drop out while running BPM and Hoster 4.03. This was on a fresh install of xp with all updates, IE7, WMP 11 and sp pack 3. I updated my agp video drivers and this fixed the problem. Although I never had this problem with any other version of Hoster until 4.02/4.03. MTU claims to have fallen back to the code for graphics that it was using for 3.321 and I believe them, however IE7 and wmp 11 and sp pack 3 cause other problems. I had to update the drivers for my network card after installing sp pack 3. I run BPM, Musicmatch and Hoster 4.03 at the same time with no audio dropouts at this time. My shows are similar to yours. They are 60% DJ and 40% kj. Update every driver you can for any device you have in your machine. This means cd or dvd drives as well. I would have never believed my video card would have a problem. It is an old card but has 256mb of on-board memory. As I say, when I updated the video drivers I solved the problem.

gpayne

Last edited by gpayne; September 8th, 2008 at 01:33 PM.